The 247 pages latest publication on the global composite testing market throws light on the market dynamics and the factors impacting the business environment.
— Stratview Research’s latest market report on the composite testing market covers the wide spectrum of the factors governing the future growth including drivers, challenges, emerging trends, technology changes, and environmental factors. The report is a perfect blend of insights and market figures which would enable the business strategists to churn out the future business strategies.
According to the report, composite testing market is likely to reach more than US$ 1,819.9 million in 2022.
Stratview Research has done a rigorous study on the composite testing market in its recently launched market report. Market forecast has been done after considering the views of key decision makers, extensive desk research, key market drivers and challenges, apart from our market expertise. Identify the most important factors and opportunities impacting your business decisions.
North America holds the largest market share in the composites testing market, mainly driven by the USA. The country is the manufacturing capital of the aerospace & defense industry with the presence of several large- to small-sized OEMs, tier players, and testing service providers. There is also a healthy demand for testing from other industries, such as wind energy, transportation, building & construction, and marine in the country.
Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the same period, driven by China and India. Development of indigenous commercial, regional, and military aircraft, such as COMAC C919, ARJ21, and Mitsubishi MRJ, commencement of assembly plants of major commercial aircraft, such as A320 in the China, the highest wind turbine installation, and increasing penetration of composites in the transportation industry are some of the major growth drivers of the region.
Intertek Group plc, Exova Group plc, Element Materials Technology, ETIM Composites Testing Laboratory, SGS Sercovam, Henkel AG & CO. KGaA, Mistras Group Inc., and Westmoreland Mechanical Testing & Research Inc. are the key players in the global composites testing market. Advancement in the equipment, regional expansion, and collaboration with customers are some of the key strategies adopted by companies to gain a competitive edge over other competitors.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
• Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
• Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
• Market trend and forecast analysis
• Market segment trend and forecast
• Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, etc.
• Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
• Emerging trends
• Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
• Key success factors
This report studies the composite testing market and has segmented the market in four ways, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The following are the four ways in which the market is segmented:
Global Composites Testing Market by Testing Type:
• Destructive Testing
o Regional Analysis (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
o Testing Type Analysis (Impact Testing, Fatigue Testing, Compression Testing, Flexure Testing, Tensile Testing, and Others)
• Non-Destructive Testing
o Regional Analysis (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
o Testing Type Analysis (Visual Testing, Tap Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, Thermography, Radiography, Shearography, and Others)
Global Composites Testing Market by Product Type:
• Polymer Matrix Composites (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
• Ceramic Matrix Composites (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
• Metal Matrix Composites (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Global Composites Testing Market by End-Use Industry Type:
• Aerospace & Defense (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
• Transportation (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
• Building & Construction (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
• Wind Energy (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
• Marine (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
• Others (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Global Composites Testing Market by Region:
• North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
• Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
• Rest of the world (Country Analysis: the Middle East, Latin America, and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the Advanced Materials industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
We have a strong team of industry veterans and analysts with an extensive experience in executing custom research projects for mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies, in the areas of Market Assessment, Opportunity Screening, Competitive Intelligence, Due Diligence, Target Screening, Market Entry Strategy, Go to Market Strategy, and Voice of Customer studies.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.
Name: Ritesh Gandecha
Email: Send Email
Organization: Stratview Research
Address: 400 Renaissance Center, Suite 2600, Detroit, Michigan, MI 48243 United States of America
Release ID: 491925
*Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third party content provider. Manager Mint Media makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith.